Saturday, September 8, 2012

Whats your name? Sinful Colors/Fall nails

I have been lusting after deep,dark vampy nails. I present to you Whats your name by Sinful Colors. It's exactly what I was looking for.Excuse the messy cuticle area and finger tips, it's a little difficult to make darker nail polishes look super neat. I'm not one of those awsome nails bloggers who clean up the cuticle after I'm done. However looking at this mani now it kinda makes me wish I did  a little clean up. Its pretty I did two coats so that made me happy. So many of the colors  like this one i am wearing was described as jelly so I was like welp I don't have to build it up too much such a  dark polish that spells one thing DISASTER waiting to happen. I am very happy with this color after all I had it for year n a half now. I will be wearing this during the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment