Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Daughter Bday Cake / What I been Loving This Summer

 Can you believe  Mike and Ike has broken up? I know I cant believe  it neither. But one thing that has not changed is the wonderful great taste! so thank you Mike and Ike or just Mike Ike you still make wonderful tasting candy.
My Daughter Birth Day Cake she is now the big  6! YAY! Another year older wiser and even more beautiful.. I love her with all my Heart and then some. Thinking of making a Mommy Blog  showing all the fun things my 6 and 7 year old do arts n crafts and jazz. I don't know yet still thinking about it

 Swatches! 24 hour color stay tattoo and Mac eye shadows. From Left to Right Chrome Yellow by Mac and  Carbon by Mac. Next is 4 maybelline color tattoo's is 30 Pomegranate Punk,50 Edgy Emerald,10 Fierce & Tangy and last but not less  20 Painter Purple. Hope you like the swatches i love the color pay off i know you can't tell by these pic but the color is very and creamy.

My Summer Fave for nights is this select  cover-up love itttt!! This has been one of my go to products for the summer and will be for the fall and winter months.
These three has been my go to lippies  Love the feel and the Eos balls is sooo cute I have more but these two is what I  been reaching for. Also if I want more of a creamy texture and shimmer I add my vicky secrets on top love it.
Pretty wild By Mark/Avon love them. I been reaching for the creamy highlighter and the creamy gold. I Mean man this looks great at night and during the day its not to loud  its perfect.  

2 comments:

  1. Cute post, it's too bad about Mike and Ike though lol
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it is :( but atless the candy is still good lol

      Delete